Well…my best laid plans for bringing WhiskeyFest.net to E WA will have to wait until Oct 2024. Due to circumstances outside of my control my window of time to prepare, promote and produce a high quality whiskey festival has been finally closed. Sadly, our federal government/IRS has been unable to process nor communicate the status regarding my 501c3 application in the last 240 days – when 180 days is their standard maximum amount of time stated for a response. After another 45 days in their “urgent attention status” category, they have now (after 5 phone calls) said “if you don’t hear back by Oct 1st, please contact us.”
How exasperating this has been as on my 3rd call, one customer service representative has the audacity to tell me “COVID” was to blame for the delay. Heaven help us and the US Government!!!
I will announce new 2024 dates once the application has been approved and event locales can confirm availability. Despite this huge disappointment, I am dedicated and determined to rise and shine in 2024! Thank you for your support and understanding.
Any fees/deposits will be fully refunded.
Certified Whiskey Professional